1. The submissions should contain original, high quality, not submitted or published elsewhere work.
2. Manuscripts must be written in English.
3. Papers should be submitted electronically in pdf format according to the paper template and should be 4-10 pages including all figures, tables, and references.
4. If the paper is more than 5 pages, additional pages will be charged (50USD per page).
Submission Deadline (Full Paper & Abstract)
December 20th, 2022
Notification Date (Full Paper or Abstract)
January 20th, 2023
February 10th, 2023
May 9-11, 2023
Full paper should be prepared according to the following template:
For those who want to do presentation only without paper publication, abstract should be prepared according to the following template:
2. Conference Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process: authors declare their names and affiliations in the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other's identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their manuscript.